Risk prevention in stone placing industry to disadvantaged ones.
The main aim of the project is the creation of a totally innovative training tool in 3D adapted to the real needs and characteristics of stone placing industry workers across Europe, particularly for the refugees, immigrants and other disfavoured groups, which are an important part of current and future workforce in this industry.
It will allow different agents from the natural stone sector (professional associations, unions, administration) to achieve the desired impact in the numerous courses distributed within the European Union related to health and safety in stone industry.
- Workers of the natural stone industry.
- Teachers of the VET organizations who will use this material to implement the courses.
- Students of the VET organizations.
- Other stakeholders, who will have available material related to the topic of the project.
- Companies of the natural stone industry, who will benefit from the project by reducing the number of the health problems in their staff.
Multimedia Resource Center
This MRC will be the main product of the project, where the main situations of risks in the workplace will be represented.
The field research was carried out in all involved countries
They aim to be entertaining and easy to understand, which will allow to teach the security aspects at the workplace.
Initial Research Documents
The consortium of this project was aimed to bring to the project complementary knowledge, including the whole target groups of the project and representing different European regions.
Deutscher Naturwerkstein-Verband E.V – Germany
BBS1 – Germany
Asociacion Empresarial de Investigacion Centro Tecnologico del Marmol y la Piedra – Spain
Asesoramiento, Tecnología e Investigación, SL – Spain
Klesarska škola – Croatia
C.P.I.P.E. – Italy
Lycee Des Metiers Leonard De Vinci – France